Registration is now closed.
Outdoor Soccer Info
Click the link below for info on the program. (including game days)
Kristin Mann Simpson: email@example.com
All youth spring registrations are required to belong to the Gateway Catchment Area.Registrations that do not belong in the catchment area will be withdrawn and refunded. Please see list of streets in the catchment area or the catchment area map.
Volunteer (Special Events)
During the online registration you may check that you are interested in volunteering for a special event or coaching.
Gateway Volunteer Credit Policy
Deposits for jerseys will be collected at the first team meeting. A postdated deposit cheque will be required at that time. If the jersey is returned at the end of the season the deposit cheque will be destroyed.
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted. These costs include fees for tryouts or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games/sessions the player has played. This pro-rated amount is based on the registration fee minus the above items.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three regular-season scheduled games/sessions have been played by the team no refund will be issued.
2019 Phoenix Outdoor Academies Available.
starts May 5 ends the end of June and restarts first two weeks in Sept, so total 10 sessions exclude long weekends.
Mondays u12 plus Tuesday u11 Wednesday u10 Thursday u9
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
There will be four qualified coaches training technical and tactical part of the game,
Among the coaches a ex pro soccer player from the Winnipeg Fury Hall of fame Marcello Paolucci
10 sessions with one of the most qualified coaches in Winnipeg Pedro Daza from the Manitoba Rex program and Women’s Bison program.
Goal keepers times are 6-7 pm 9-11 ages and 7-8 pm 12-17 ages
8 sessions – 9 am-10 am
cost $80.00 with two qualified coaches and assistants
8 sessions – 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Cost $80.00 with two qualified coaches and assistants
Mini world cup
free ! 12 Games total
noon-2:00 pm May 4,11,18 June 2,8,15,22,29 July 3, 24 Aug 7,28
Summer camps July 2-5
Cost half days $80.00 8 am -noon
Full Days $150.00 8 am – 4:30 pm Two coaches and assistants