Outdoor Soccer ages 4-6 year olds (birthyears 2017, 2018, 2019): Registration is a two step process.
Registration is now open to all catchment areas.
Manitoba Soccer Registration (MSA): Players must first register with MSA. After that registration is complete you will be directed to register at Gateway. click here to registration for 4-6 year old soccer
MSA fee is $16. Gateway fee is $155. Both of these registrations must be completed to be registered for 4-6 year old soccer.
email questions to : email@example.com
Registration deadline is March 22, 2023. $50 late fee will apply after March 22 if spots permit.
Ages 4-6 year olds Outdoor Soccer:
Click the link below for info on the program. Soccer 4,5,6 yr old- 2023
Teams: Children are placed on teams according to their birth year (example: we will have 4 year old teams, 5 year old teams and 6 year old teams)
Duration: 2 sessions per week Season: May and June
Game Days: Mondays and Wednesdays at 6:15 pm. All games at Gateway Recreation Centre.
*New to the 2021 Outdoor Soccer Season*
There are new standards being set by the MSA for community centres and their coaches. Moving forward, all coaches from U4-U18 will need to complete the following:
- Obtain a criminal record check (this is paid for and administered by Gateway)
- Complete Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders (free program online, which can be taken at anytime, approximately 2.5 hrs)
- Complete age appropriate minimum Coaching Clinic; 2 parts- online piece and on field piece (administered by Phoenix) Gateway will pay for.
Outdoor Soccer Convenor (U4-U6) Needed:
The Outdoor Soccer Convenor is responsible for the organizing and implementation of the outdoor soccer season, which runs from May thru the end of June. This includes recruitment of parent coaches, organization of coach certification, team creation, creation of a league schedule, and regular email communication with all parents and coaches. Duties also include liaising with Gateway Equipment Manager and Phoenix Technical Staff. The position is supported by Gateway staff and board. Mentorship and support will come from the past convenor.
March (mid)-April (end)- 10-15 hours/week
May-June- 1-2 hours/week
For info please Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Age 4-6||2017,2018,2019|| $16 MSA Fee
$155 Gateway Fee
Volunteer (Special Events)
During the online registration you may check that you are interested in volunteering for a special event or coaching.
Gateway Volunteer Credit Policy
Deposits for jerseys will be collected at the first team meeting. A postdated deposit cheque will be required at that time. If the jersey is returned at the end of the season the deposit cheque will be destroyed.
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will also be deducted. These costs include fees for rustbuster sessions or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games team has played.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three sessions have been played by the team/player no refund will be issued.