All registrants U8 & under (Mini/Micro) have been emailed by the Convenor. If you have Gmail or Hotmail accounts, please check your spam/junk folder if you haven’t received an email (these accounts sometimes block emails). Please also email firstname.lastname@example.org if you didn’t receive information.
Registration is closed
Late registrations are charged $50 and are not guaranteed, it is dependent on roster space.
Gateway Catchment Area
All youth spring soccer registrations are required to belong to the Gateway Catchment Area. Registrations that do not belong in the catchment area will be withdrawn and refunded. Please see list of streets in the catchment area or the catchment area map.
Outdoor Soccer Info
Click the link below for info on the program. (including game days)
*New to the 2021 Outdoor Soccer Season*
There are new standards being set by the MSA for community centres and their coaches. Moving forward, all coaches from U4-U18 will need to complete the following:
- Obtain a criminal record check (this is paid for and administered by Gateway)
- Complete Respect in Sport for Activity Leaders (free program online, which can be taken at anytime, approximately 2.5 hrs)
- Complete age appropriate minimum Coaching Clinic; 2 parts- online piece and on field piece (administered by Phoenix) Gateway will pay for.
Kristin Mann Simpson: email@example.com
|Age 4||2017||$ 165.00|
|Age 5||2016||$ 165.00|
|Age 6||2015||$ 165.00|
|Age 7||2014||$ 165.00|
|Age 8||2013||$ 165.00|
|Age 9||2012||$ 210.00|
|Age 10||2011||$ 210.00|
|Age 11||2010||$ 210.00|
|Age 12||2009||$ 210.00|
|Age 13||2008||$ 270.00|
|Age 14||2007||$ 270.00|
|Age 15||2006||$ 270.00|
|Age 16||2005||$ 270.00|
|Age 17||2004||$ 270.00|
|Age 18||2003||$ 270.00|
Gateway Catchment Area
All youth spring soccer registrations are required to belong to the Gateway Catchment Area.Registrations that do not belong in the catchment area will be withdrawn and refunded. Please see list of streets in the catchment area or the catchment area map.
Volunteer (Special Events)
During the online registration you may check that you are interested in volunteering for a special event or coaching.
Gateway Volunteer Credit Policy
Deposits for jerseys will be collected at the first team meeting. A postdated deposit cheque will be required at that time. If the jersey is returned at the end of the season the deposit cheque will be destroyed.
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will also be deducted. These costs include fees for rustbuster sessions or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games team has played.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three sessions have been played by the team/player no refund will be issued.