Soccer Registration is closed. Email: email@example.com to go on the waiting list.
Online Sport Registration will be open:
March 1, 2018 at 9:00 am to March 15, 2018 at midnight.
In person registration: March 14 at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
(Cash, Mastercard, Visa only – NO Cheques)
All late registrations will automatically be charged at $50 fee.
This program is open to Gateway Catchment Area Residents only. Registrations that do not belong in the catchment area will be withdrawn and refunded. Please review catchment area policy below.
Make sure you watch your email that you register your child with, for important registration updates from Gateway convenors.
Outdoor Soccer Info
Micro/Mini Soccer: Kristin Mann Simpson: firstname.lastname@example.org
9&Up Soccer: Gord Lovell: email@example.com
Soccer Registration Fee
|AGE GROUP||YEARS||TOTAL FEE|
|Age 4||2014||$ 130|
|Age 5||2013||$ 130|
|Age 6||2012||$ 130|
|Age 7||2011||$ 155|
|Age 8||2010||$ 155|
|Age 9||2009||$ 255|
|Age 10||2008||$ 255|
|Age 11||2007||$ 240|
|Age 12||2006||$ 240|
|Age 13||2005||$ 275|
|Age 14||2004||$ 275|
|Age 15||2003||$ 275|
|Age 16||2002||$ 275|
|Age 17||2001||$ 280|
|Age 18||2000||$ 280|
Gateway Recreation Centre Catchment Area
All youth spring registrations are required to belong to the Gateway Catchment Area.Registrations that do not belong in the catchment area will be withdrawn and refunded. Please see list of streets in the catchment area or the catchment area map.
Volunteer (Special Events)
During the online registration you may check that you are interested in volunteering for a special event or coaching.
Gateway Volunteer Credit Policy
Deposits for jerseys will be collected at the first team meeting. A postdated deposit cheque will be required at that time. If the jersey is returned at the end of the season the deposit cheque will be destroyed.
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted. These costs include fees for tryouts or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games/sessions the player has played. This pro-rated amount is based on the registration fee minus the above items.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three regular-season scheduled games/sessions have been played by the team no refund will be issued.