Registration is open until Sept 23, 2021
This program is open to everyone over the age of 35. You do not have belong to the catchment to register for this program.
ADULT SOCCER INFORMATION
Women’s League 35 plus
Men’s League 35 plus
All adults (18 and up) entering the facility must present proof of vaccination and picture ID.
All patrons and spectators are required to wear a mask at all time while being in the facility including dressing rooms. The only exception is on the field of play (ice or indoor soccer pitch).
Follow all protocols of Gateway Recreation Centre.
This is a recreation program
This program is open to all participants ages 35 and over.
Mid October to Mid March
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Game Start times between 9:15 pm and 10:30 pm
Games are once a week
Games run one hour in length.
(note: game days and times subject to change)
Adult Indoor Soccer Fees
Women’s League 35 plus Fee $215
Men’s League 35 plus Fee $225
– Men’s fee includes a year end wind up
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will also be deducted. These costs include fees for rustbuster sessions or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games team has played.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three games or sessions have been played by the team/player no refund will be issued.