Registration for Adult Indoor Soccer is open:
Click here to register for Adult Soccer
This program is open to everyone over the age of 35. You do not have belong to the catchment to register for this program.
ADULT INDOOR SOCCER INFORMATION
- Women’s League 35 plus
- Men’s League 35 plus
THIS IS AN RECREATIONAL PROGRAM
This program is open to all participants ages 35 and over.
Mid April to Mid June
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays
Game Start times between 9:15 pm and 10:30 pm
Games are once a week
(note: game days and times subject to change)
Adult Indoor Soccer Fees
Women’s League 35 plus Fee $110
Men’s League 35 plus Fee $120
– Men’s fee includes a year end windup
Withdrawal Refund Policy
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted. These costs include fees for tryouts or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games/sessions the player has played. This pro-rated amount is based on the registration fee minus the above items.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three regular-season scheduled games/sessions have been played by the team no refund will be issued.