Gateway Recreation Center is thrilled to announce that we were awarded funding from Counsellor Browaty through the City of Winnipeg Wellness Fund Grant. The money will be used to fund the Great North Kildonan Scavenger Hunt that is open to ALL residents of North Kildonan. Better yet, Counsellor Browaty is volunteering and helping us run the event!
The following themed scavenger hunts will run as follows:
Entry Forms for each Scavenger Hunt will be available on this Website on the first day of the Hunt (Feb 19, March 26 and April 23, 2021)
#1 February 19 to 28 – Theme “Historic NK” – Draw: Monday, March 1
#2 March 26 to April 4- Theme “Fun NK” – Draw: Tuesday, April 6 (after Easter Monday)
#3 April 23 to May 2- Theme “Taking Care of Business” – Draw: Monday, May 3
Scavenger Hunt Rules:
- One Team entry per household, per scavenger hunt.
- Households MUST be located in the North Kildonan Ward. To confirm your address is in NK, check www.winnipeg.ca/ecis
- Participants must not trespass on private land. All items are on outdoor public spaces.
- Participants must obey all Province of Manitoba Health Regulations and maintain physical distancing from other Teams.
- Submissions must be received by 5 pm on Sunday (Feb 28, April 4 and May 2) to be eligible for the draw.
In the event of any dispute the decision of the judges Is final.
Prizes are as follows:
Prizes – Round 1 – Historic North Kildonan
5 – $75 Rae’s Bistro & Lounge, 925 Headmaster Row, https://www.raesbistro.com
*All prizes are awarded in Gift Certificates, there is no cash equivalent. In the event a gift card/certificate cannot be redeemed for any reason, neither Gateway Recreation Centre or the City of Winnipeg will be able to provide any replacement or compensation.
Gateway Recreation Centre and Councillor Jeff Browaty encourage all residents to get outside and stay active this winter!